Wool for Future Generations: the 85th Annual IWTO Congress
The Wool Textile Industry's Must-Attend Event
Australia, the world's largest wool producer and exporter, brings the 2016 IWTO Congress to the heart of Sydney - the birthplace of Australian wool. A must-attend event for wool industry leaders, the Congress will be held in the historic The Rocks precinct at the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney.
Please note that Sydney is one of the world's top tourist destinations. Accordingly, we recommend that delegates register and plan their travel as early as possible.
Read more about the city of Sydney and Australian wool in the 85th IWTO Congress Brochure.
Connecting farm with fashion and everyone in between
At the IWTO Congress, woolgrowers,spinners, weavers, garment manufacturers, designers and retailers are united for three days. The IWTO Congress provides a strong platform for business networking and serves as a useful forum for discussion and exchange between members on issues of interest to the industry:
- Extensive program of local and international speakers covering topics relevant to all involved in the wool industry
- Topics include global consumer and retail trends, market intelligence, trade, economic sustainability, woolgrower technology and education for future generations
- Comprehensive social program including welcome reception, formal Congress dinner and program for partners
- Trade exhibitions and displays which will form an integral part of the Congress
- Extensive networking opportunities throughout the Congress with international textile manufacturers and fashion retailers.
To view the Draft Programme, click here.
To register for this event, click here